Monday, February 18, 2013

Bicycle Cards

Most of the time, when I am putting a card design together, I have more "parts" than I need for the finished product.  I try this here and try that there until I end up with the final version of the card. 

This time, I decided to use all the elements and create three cards; two Birthday Cards and one Thinking of You card. So here is what happened.

I used Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse card stock and Midnight Muse ink.  The stamps sets are Moving Forward, Feeling Sentimental and Itty Bitty Banners.  I used Labels, Window Frames and Bitty Banners Framelits and the corresponding Piercing Mats.
The DSP is from the Print Poetry Paper Stack.

The embossing Folders are Fancy Fan and Lacy Brocade.

So I stamped and die cut and pierced and arranged and re-arranged.  Here are the results.

Both these bicycle cards have a touch of Crushed Curry flowers in the baskets.



I used SU Jewels Basic Pearls to embellish the wheels and the SU Crochet Trim Lace


This next one is my favorite.



So, if you are setting out to make a card, and have extra parts, why not make three?

No comments:

Post a Comment