Sunday, April 7, 2013

Digi Challenge - Elements

Pixel Maven's Retreat is hosting another Digital Challenge.  This time the challenge is an element.
This is the challenge site:


Check it out.

The element I used is the flower punch around the edges of this card. 



I am still in the very basics of Digital Card Making.  I have a long way to go, but participating in challenges is helping me to learn.  And it is fun!

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio has had a price reduction.  It is now only $19.95!   If you are interested in designing cards, posters, scrap book pages and anything else you can think of, now is the time to get your copy of my digital studio and start designing.  

Click on my Shop Now button to order and download the program immediately.  Before you know it, you will be participating in the digital challenges.  It is the best way to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment