Sunday, June 23, 2013

PPA 161 -- Ooh La La!


PPA161w-frame

My favorite stamp in the new Stampin' Up! catalog is actually a Wheel called "Shop Around"  It was a "must have" for me.  When I saw the sketch challenge for this week, I immediately thought of using the wheel on the diagonal for this design.  http://www.palspaperarts.com/2013/06/ppa161-a-sketch-challenge.html


So here it is:



All Products Stampin' Up!

Supplies:
Early Espresso and Soft Suede Inks
Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Shop Around Wheel and Friendship Preserves Stamp Set
Window Frames Collection Framelits
Candy Dots Neutrals

Method:
I wheeled the design on a diagonal and then I wheeled it again on another piece of cardstock and cut out one of the "ad" sections, being sure to capture the talk bubble "ooh la la!".  
I sponged all the edges with Soft Suede. 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments: