Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fall Tile Trivet




This week the Paper Players theme challenge is anything bit a card!  I love it!  
Here is my entry. 



 This is a 5.75 X 5.75 square tile that I purchased at Lowe's.  I stamped the background with SU retired French Script.  I then stamped the leaves with SU Gently Falling stamp set using Early Espresso ink.  I colored the leaves with water color pencils.  I used a little bit of SU Dazzling Details here and there on the leaves.  I then sprayed the whole tile with Creative Imaginations Super Seal which seals and waterproofs.

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! I love it. It would make beautiful coasters too, or to hang on walls, etc. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is lovely! You did a great job on this...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this tile-what a fabuous idea,your leaves look very realistic.
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Diane! I love the Dazzling Details accents on the leaves. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and practical project! I like the leaves and how you combined them with the script background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, what a fantastic project! I love how your coasters came out. The coloring on the leaves is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for my anything but a card challenge! :) You have really inspired me to make some of these coasters, too!

    ReplyDelete