Thursday, August 22, 2013

PPA 169 A Sketch Challenge


The challenge at Pals Paper Arts this week is a sketch challenge.  Won't you try your hand at a creation this week?  Here is mine:




I really, really want to get my Christmas cards done early this year.  So, here is one of my ideas, inspired by Nicole Watt's sketch (above).  I used Smokey Slate card stock and Winter Frost Specialty DSP from the holiday catalog.  The images are from the Warmth  and Wonder Hostess Set and the sentiment is from Christmas Messages, both in the holiday catalog.  The ink is Bermuda Bay.  The "ornaments" on the tree are little drops of Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle. I finished up the design with 3 Bermuda Bay Candy Dots.

I hope you join us this week.  Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diane, right down to the sparkly ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is as bright as the stars! Beautiful, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS look with this stamp set!! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Diane! Love all the dazzling details.

    ReplyDelete