Thursday, September 12, 2013

PPA 171

Welcome to this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge http://www.palspaperarts.com/


I just loved this color combo and this is the card I created:

I stamped the sentiment from the "From My Heart" set in Baked Brown Sugar on Very Vanilla card stock.  I then stamped it again in Calypso Coral and  cut out the "ENJOYING" to pop up with Dimensionals on the original sentiment.

I die cut the sentiment with the Labels Collection Framelits and then cut the next two sizes, one in Calypso Coral and one in Baked Brown Sugar.  I then embossed the two larger die cuts and the Very Vanilla layer of the card. 

I gave this card to my Dad who had his 80th birthday on Monday!  Happy Birthday Papa!

Please consider joining us this week in our color challenge.  I'm sure you'll have fun.  Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect layers, Diane. Clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so crisp. snappy how you continued the same embossing on additional layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for layers...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous from bottom to top layer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Lots of layers. A very special card.

    ReplyDelete