Friday, August 22, 2014

Tags for You


My post is a little different today.  Instead of a card, I am showing two tags that I made with a new stamp set called Seasonally Scattered.  This set will be available on August 28th when the new catalog goes live.

I really like the sentiment being the negative part of the design.  (I think that's how you would describe it)

This first one is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Naturals Ivory card stock.

I actually embellished this original design by using a very small multiple snowflake stamp from a new set called, Visions of Santa.  That is why my design goes all the way to the edge of my tag.




This next one is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Kraft card stock.  The "ribbon" is a few strands form the Burlap Ribbon.



 These tags can be used on gift bags or gift boxes or could also be used on a card.  I am going to do something with these two tags tonight and I will post the results tomorrow.


Meanwhile, Happy Stamping!

1 comment: