Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Days Before and After

If you follow my blog you probably noticed that I didn't write anything about the cards I posted on Monday and Tuesday.

I didn't say anything because what I had to say was mostly about the new Stampin' Up! catalog that is going live tomorrow!

Rather than tell you about the new products, but not show them to you, I just posted the cards.  Both cards were made from a new DSP Specialty paper called Under the Tree.

This new specialty DSP is meant to be used with our new box making tool.  More about that tool later this week.

I just want  to say that  tomorrow we will have a new PPA challenge as well as the launch of the new catalog.  I will probably post twice so that I can show you my PPA card and also to post the PDF of the new Holiday Catalog.

If you have not received a copy of the new catalog yet, just send me an email with your address and I will get one out to you ASAP.  I have to say, I think this is the best Holiday catalog yet!

SO, good things are coming soon.  Stay tuned and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment