Sunday, August 10, 2014

Traveler

Today's post is for the Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge.  Follow the link to play or to see all the great creations.  Here is the sketch:

JAI 226


Here's my card:


And here is what I did:

The card stock is Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  I cut a piece of Very Vanilla 11" X 4.25", scored at 5.5".

I used a layer of Basic Black and a layer of Typeset Specialty DSP.  The sentiments are from the Something to Say stamp set.

Using the Passport Image from the Traveler stamp set, I stamped 3 passports and made fronts and backs to the pages to make the passport look 3 D.

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diane. Your card is absolutely stunning. I really like what you've done with the passport to achieve the 3 D effect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, Your thumbnail pic is not showing and l am unable to add it for you, would you like me to delete it and you can re-link?
    If you do, you will need to click on your blog post to add the correct image link..:0)
    Fabulous take on the sketch, the black/vanilla combo is very striking...Great card and thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this is fabulous! LOVE how you've made the little 3-D passport; what a special addition to the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little 3D passport is sooooo cute!! Your card put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it. Thanks for playing at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I like how you have made the little passport. The map background looks great too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, especially the way that little book literally pops off the card! The black and white combo is also stunning. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. replica bags replica gucci bag u2t26p6q50 replica bags in gaffar market replica bags korea site here p8u05t8l34 replica bags gucci click site q9i16t3q19 louis vuitton replica replica bags karachi t3r23o9c14

    ReplyDelete